As a part of our charitable giving each year, we offer educational scholarships to eligible students. If you are interested in applying to receive a scholarship from SIAB there one of three ways to apply.
- Fill out the application then upload along with other required documents to our website.
- Download the application, then email the application and other required documents to email@example.com.
- Download then send the application and other required documents to:
- The SIAB
PO Box 1844
Bel Air, MD 21014
- The SIAB
Due to circumstances created by the COVID-19 pandemic, our organization has decided to extend the application deadline. In light of universities, public libraries, and both public and private high schools being closed we are extending the application deadline to 11:59 pm May 1, 2020. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
To be considered for a SIAB scholarship a student must meet the minimum following criteria.
- The scholarship application must be received or postmarked on before 11:59pm April 3, 2020.
- The student must be enrolled in a U.S. accredited institution of higher learning and be enrolled for the Fall of 2020.
- The student must be a United States citizen or permanent resident alien.
- The scholarship applicants will be reviewed for:
- a. Accuracy of the application
- b. Extracurricular activities and organizational involvement (sports, clubs, etc.).
- c. Leadership qualities and community service.
- d. Essay. “Discuss the life event/s that helped shape who you are today.”
- e. A transcript is required for GPA verification
- f. The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is required.