As a part of our charitable giving each year, we offer educational scholarships to eligible students. If you are interested in applying to receive a scholarship from SIAB there one of three ways to apply.
- Fill out the application then upload along with other required documents to our website.
- Download the application, then email the application and other required documents to email@example.com.
- Download then send the application and other required documents to:
- The SIAB
PO Box 1844
Bel Air, MD 21014
- The SIAB
To be considered for a SIAB scholarship a student must meet the minimum following criteria.
- The scholarship application must be received or postmarked on before 11:59pm April 3, 2020.
- The student must be enrolled in a U.S. accredited institution of higher learning and be enrolled for the Fall of 2020.
- The student must be a United States citizen or permanent resident alien.
- The scholarship applicants will be reviewed for:
- a. Accuracy of the application
- b. Extracurricular activities and organizational involvement (sports, clubs, etc.).
- c. Leadership qualities and community service.
- d. Essay. “Discuss the life event/s that helped shape who you are today.”
- e. A transcript is required for GPA verification
- f. The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is required.