As a part of our charitable giving each year, we offer two educational scholarships to eligible students. If you are interested in applying to receive a scholarship from SIAB download your application below and email to Bill Biscontini at email@example.com
To Be Considered for an S.I.A.B. Scholarship a student must meet the following criteria:
- Scholarship Applications will be received until April 3, 2018. Scholarships will be awarded in May 2018.
- Student must be enrolled in a U.S. accredited institution of higher learning and be enrolled for the Fall of 2018.
- Student must be a United States Citizen or permanent resident alien.
- The applications will be reviewed for:
- a. Student must have an accumulated grade point average of 3.25 or better on a scale of 4.0
- b. Extracurricular activities and Organizational Involvement (sports, clubs, etc)
- c. Leadership Qualities
- d. Community Service
- e. Essay: “Discuss the life event(s) that helped shape who you are today.”
Our 2017 Scholarship Recipients
Our 2015 Scholarship Recipients
Our 2014 Scholarship Recipients